Marketing Creative & Coordinator Needed
Our career services business is successful, growing and has grand plans for the future. We need a part-time Marketing Creative & Coordinator to share in this success and help us become the best career coaching business in Australia.
Sound good so far? We think you'll love this job because you get to:
- Work 10-15 hours per week from anywhere, anytime.
- Be part of Australia's most successful IT specialist career coaching business.
- Help launch a brand-new innovative career services business.
- Take ownership of marketing operations and executing our Grand Marketing Plan.
- Get creative designing innovative marketing strategies, tactics and products.
- Nurture, manage and grow our customer base and social media networks.
- Use your writing skills and help define our voice on blogs, emails, websites and workshops.
- Collate and analyse the results of our marketing efforts, celebrate our successes and find ways to make things even better!
Why work for us?
We believe work is an integral part of people’s overall happiness, so we exist to help people find happier jobs and more fulfilling careers. We do this by providing CV and career coaching services and living our values - Professional, Caring, Empathetic, Trustworthy, Confidential & Honest.
ITCV Writers was founded in 2013 by Sean Croon and focuses on helping executives and IT professionals. We’re also launching another new career coaching business in 2018 with a broader target market. You’re going to be an integral part of taking ITCV to new heights and launching this new business ultra-successfully.
Still like what we’re putting down? Secure an interview by meeting these five key selection criteria:
- You are customer-centric, share our values and genuinely care about our customers.
- You have 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and can demonstrate your skills creating valuable digital assets.
- You love writing and can write clear, succinct and compelling content for blogs, emails, eBooks, websites, online ads and training material.
- You have designed and produced email campaigns which convert leads into customers.
- You have managed the social media channels for a business (ideally including LinkedIn).
It'd also be nice if you have:
- A degree or qualifications in marketing/digital.
- Skilled in the search optimisation of website and digital content.
- Experience planning, implementing and managing Facebook advertising, AdWords and remarketing campaigns.
- Experience working in recruitment, e-commerce, start-ups and/or online coaching businesses.
Keen for an interview? Then follow these instructions and we'll be in touch soon.
(1) Write us a concise one-page cover letter which includes:
- How you meet the five key selection criteria (and any of the applicable nice to have’s).
- One thing you'd change about our website.
- Why working 10-15 hours per week suits you?
What happens next?
If your CV and cover letter meet our selection criteria, we’ll get back to you within two business days to arrange a phone interview.
We’re a small team of genuine and caring people who put our customers first. This enviable part-time opportunity won’t last long so if you’re a Marketing Creative & Coordinator who is too, then apply TODAY.