DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR - 100% REMOTE PART-TIME ROLE
We are an Australian career management organisation that has helped over 1500 people drive their career forward with world-class coaching and CV writing services. Established in 2013, we make a positive difference in people’s lives, with a 99% customer satisfaction rate and a 5-star Google review rating.
We are growing and are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to take ownership of our social media channels, coordinate client engagements and reformat CVs. You get to learn new skills with established mature processes and 1:1 training.
This is a 100% remote part-time role with a fixed roster of 20 hours spread across Mon-Fri (with occasional optional overtime opportunities).
Your responsibilities include:
1. Social media - Schedule and coordinate social media posts across LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
2. Client management - Coordinating customers assignment by updating our CRM, setting up data collection forms and introducing clients to their writers
3. CV formatting - Converting customer CVs from their old format into our Word template (no CV writing required).
4. Communications – Assist in the creative design and development of content including blogs, posts and events.
To be successful in applying for this role, you must have the following experience and skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in social media channel management, ideally including LinkedIn
- 2+ years’ experience managing English speaking clients
- Experience using social media tools and productivity software like CRMs, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Zoom, Trello and Slack
- Native English speaker or equivalent proficiency in written communications
We would also love it if you have a proven track record writing creative social media content in English, as this will lead to more hours of work. If you have the required skills and are interested in this role, apply today as this enviable role will not last long.